Collected by David Chiang
819 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Chef Chico Mendonça brings a taste of Portugal to Orlando with his food truck, Bem Bom. For the signature Prego de Frango Piri-Piri, he marinates chicken in his own piri-piri and serves it on fresh, warm prego (a crunchy yet chewy...
Orlando, FL, USA
Treehouse Truck in Orlando, FL is a local food truck roaming the streets throughout Central Florida. If you're lucky, you might even find them in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami! Known for some jaw dropping menu items, they have some other must try items....
9188 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Sometimes International Drive can seem chaotic. Luckily, there's an oasis of calm at Ming Court. Within its inviting green tiled walls are koi fish ponds and a serene garden of bamboo, water lilies, and lotus. Locals in the know go for dim sum....
431 E Central Blvd suite c, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Move over cupcakes: Popsicles are the next big dessert craze in Orlando. After my stroll around Lake Eola, I stopped at the popsicle shop Hyppo. You won't find the popsicles of your childhood here. Hyppo's version is inspired by Mexican paletas...
4104 Millenia Blvd, Orlando, FL 32839, USA
Feast on Moroccan dishes such as simmering tagines, grilled kebabs, and savory babaganoush. Sip traditional mint tea in ornate glasses. On Friday and Saturday nights, up the experience by being entertained with Moroccan music and belly dancing.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands