Oregon wine country
Collected by Andi Fisher, AFAR Local Expert
Oregon pinto noir is my favorite wine - out of all the wines in the world. And there are tons of wineries in Oregon just waiting to be explored!
900 SE Baker St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
At the end of July each year, about 600 folks gather at Linfield College in McMinnville to celebrate the pinot noir grape at the IPNC. The event is always marked by amazing meals as well as outstanding wine tastings, but the evening of the Pacific...
1825 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97201, USA
At the first hint of daylight, I jump from bed to see the view I’ve been anticipating all night. I swing wide the double doors of my spacious, antiques-appointed room, and the cool morning air drifts in from grapevines just steps away. Beyond I...
16800 NE Calkins Ln, Newberg, OR 97132, USA
Oregon wine country some excellent vineyards but you have to love Pinot. There are great up and coming winemakers to be found amongst established favorites. Recommend contacting Ron from Oregon wine tours - you will not be disappointed.
6475 NE Hilltop Ln, Dayton, OR 97114, USA
Having spent the sun-soaked afternoon spoiling my tongue with pinot noirs, we stumbled upon the "tree-house" at Vista Hills Vineyard. We'd visited most of the more well-known vineyards on the deservedly touted Dundee Hills, and we had not known of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys