Collected by Lynne Nieman
Yachats Ocean Rd, Yachats, OR 97498, USA
All I could say when I saw this stunning lighthouse perched on the rocky cliff near Yachats, Oregon was "Wow". I am certainly a sucker for lighthouses, especially ones that have the dramatic landscape surrounding it. The Heceta Head is about 15...
2400 US-101, Yachats, OR 97498, USA
It was eerie at first, almost scary, stepping into this dense world alone, but the forest opened its arms to me. As I followed the winding path, my bravery grew. I was alone here, in the thick coastal Oregon forest. The earth beneath my shoes was...
Yachats, OR, USA
As I watched the sun set over the Pacific Ocean from my hotel balcony, I watched this man on the rocks. He seemed to be loving the crash of the waves and the warmth of the light. The ocean seems to have a power over us, as if we are hypnotized by...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico