Collected by Rebecca B
2001 Blue Heron Rd ste a, Tillamook, OR 97141, USA
If you're heading down hwy 101 through Oregon, I recommend a stop here at Blue Heron. Not only do they make creamy brie, but they also have a wine tasting room for local wines. You can shop around the gourmet store after your tasting to find items...
Hug Point, Oregon 97102, USA
A small an unassuming beach just south of Oswald West State Park, Hug Point combines pristine beauty with a little adventure. Walk out and around the rock walls to find several congruent beaches, many containing caves and one small, but wide,...
5911 SW Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, USA
I'm conflicted with my priority for highly recommending this coastal stop on Hwy 101. Could it be the freshness and quality of the food. Maybe that's where the party begins. There's the understated commitment by the sommelier, too. Wine occupying...
Yachats Ocean Rd, Yachats, OR 97498, USA
All I could say when I saw this stunning lighthouse perched on the rocky cliff near Yachats, Oregon was "Wow". I am certainly a sucker for lighthouses, especially ones that have the dramatic landscape surrounding it. The Heceta Head is about 15...
Yachats, OR, USA
As I watched the sun set over the Pacific Ocean from my hotel balcony, I watched this man on the rocks. He seemed to be loving the crash of the waves and the warmth of the light. The ocean seems to have a power over us, as if we are hypnotized by...
2400 US-101, Yachats, OR 97498, USA
It was eerie at first, almost scary, stepping into this dense world alone, but the forest opened its arms to me. As I followed the winding path, my bravery grew. I was alone here, in the thick coastal Oregon forest. The earth beneath my shoes was...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna