Collected by k stephenson
25 NW Minnesota Ave, Bend, OR 97701, USA
This was always my favorite place to tuck in for an early morning espresso when I was trip leading for Backroads on our cycling trips in the area. On a cool morning, it's cozy, cool, creative and intimate. Plus, the artwork on the exterior of the...
643 NW Colorado Ave, Bend, OR 97701, USA
Conveniently located across the street from our B&B, the Mill Inn, Palate offers fresh coffee in a rustic minimalist atmosphere. Warm up here on a cold day or sit outside and sip your joe on a sunny day in Bend, Oregon's high desert.
24 NW Greenwood Ave, Bend, OR 97703, USA
Our three-brewery, hair-of-the-dog, New Year's Day tour ended here at Silver Moon Brewing, where we ordered up our final pitchers and a heaping plate of nachos. Part of the fun of Silver Moon is finding all 30+ beer fairies painted on the walls....
Terrebonne, OR 97760, USA
It's up to you to decide how adventurous of a hike you are up for at Smith Rock. The high desert can be unforgiving but the views never end. A 45 minute walk along the river bed or a couple hours deeper into the rugged wilderness, either way it is...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022