Collected by Dawn schonewald
Waldo Lake, Oregon, USA
Some say this cobalt blue lake is so clean, it feels like distilled water, but that isn't quite true. In fact, it is seven times more pure--perhaps the most pristine lake in the United States, fed almost entirely by snowmelt from the Cascade...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun