Collected by jacqueline frank
800 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97214, USA
When you visit a too-cool-for-school city like Portland—you know, one full of hipster artists and musicians who spend their days sipping artisan espresso, brewing craft beer, and going for long bike rides through postcard-worthy...
835 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
This tucked away bistro, hardly one of PDX's best kept secrets, is a no-frills, saddle-up-to-the-bar-to-order kind of place. Mains range from traditional Pho to the inventive Luc Lac stir fry. Cocktails with names like Summer in Saigon, Pretty...
18200 NE Lewis Rogers Ln, Newberg, OR 97132, USA
If you are fan of Oregon pinot made with old-world style, be sure to check out Brick House Vineyards. Open by appointment only, you will have the opportunity enjoy a two-hour leisurely tasting in the old barn...what a fantastic setting. Steve Guy...
6475 NE Hilltop Ln, Dayton, OR 97114, USA
Having spent the sun-soaked afternoon spoiling my tongue with pinot noirs, we stumbled upon the "tree-house" at Vista Hills Vineyard. We'd visited most of the more well-known vineyards on the deservedly touted Dundee Hills, and we had not known of...
Newberg, OR 97132, USA
For some people, the mention of the Willamette Valley in Oregon conjures images of vineyards and wineries. While there is an abundance of both, the valley also holds a few other secrets that may interest a traveler in-the-know. Here are a few . ....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local