Collected by Andrea
20022 Silver Falls Hwy SE, Sublimity, OR 97385, USA
About 45 minutes east of Salem, Oregon is Silverfalls State Park. The Canyon Train (or the Trail of 10 Falls) is an easy-ish hike that brings you face to face with ten falls, each unique. The trail leads behind some of the falls, like the South...
Dougan Falls, Washington 98671, USA
Dougan Falls is one of more than a half dozen swimming holes along the Washougal River in southern Washington, about a half hour drive from Portland, OR. Dougan Falls is particularly memorable for the cluster of beautiful waterfalls (taller than...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles