Collected by Andrea
20022 Silver Falls Hwy SE, Sublimity, OR 97385, USA
About 45 minutes east of Salem, Oregon is Silverfalls State Park. The Canyon Train (or the Trail of 10 Falls) is an easy-ish hike that brings you face to face with ten falls, each unique. The trail leads behind some of the falls, like the South...
Dougan Falls, Washington 98671, USA
Dougan Falls is one of more than a half dozen swimming holes along the Washougal River in southern Washington, about a half hour drive from Portland, OR. Dougan Falls is particularly memorable for the cluster of beautiful waterfalls (taller than...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun