Orange You Glad I Said Desert?
Collected by Bethany Salvon & Randy Kalp , AFAR Ambassador
Mysterious. Unforgiving. Beautiful. The desert instantly transports me to another land and another way of thinking. Here are some of the most stunning desert landscapes that kick my wanderlust into overdrive...
Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Savi and I are the kind of travellers who prefer holidays that involve a lot of activities. Even on a “relaxing” holiday we tend to get bored of lying on the beach and love to indulge in some local activities; if these activities are adventurous,...
5700 N Sabino Canyon Rd, Tucson, AZ 85750, USA
One of the best things about Tucson is what's all around it: desert and mountains. It's anything but barren, if you know where to go. All along the northern edge of the city are the Santa Catalina Mountains, rising to over 9100ft/2770m. Hikers,...
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Natural Wonders Even Volcanologists Are in Awe of Mount Etna’s Latest Eruptions
- 3 Cruise These Cruises Are Requiring COVID Vaccinations for All Guests
- 4 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021
- 5 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID