Collected by Mesha Smith
3313 Hyland Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Portola Coffee Lab takes making a cup of coffee to a new level. But you don't have to take my word for it—it was recently voted the best coffee in Orange County by the OC Weekly. If you're interested in the artistry involved in roasting and...
1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
At the intersection of Hyperion and Sunset is the heart of Silver Lake, the source of the pulse; Intelligentsia Coffee. Fueling the neighborhood with crafted cups of caffeine, Intelligentsia has become the east side center of community and...
693 S Raymond Ave, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA
Jones is well-known as the area's best local coffee. They make an amazing macchiato (Italian-style), their espresso is deluxe, and they do all their roasting on-site. I love the ambiance and the community feel of the cafe and shop, and they host...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village