Only if it would fit in my pack!
Collected by Charlie Grosso
6 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris, France
Calligraine is a terrific paper & stationary shop on a little street in the Marais with the most beautiful handmade papers & stationary. One artist creates paper sculptures of thinly sliced fruits and vegetables pressed together. They also have...
Piazza S. Lorenzo, 50050 Limite Sull'Arno FI, Italy
Over ten years ago, I took my first trip to Florence. I bought 2 leather jackets there, one of which I still wear regularly today. The other one is in great shape but slightly out of style. So on this recent trip 10+ years later, I was bound and...
Carrer d'Avinyó, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Arrive early to this artisan espadrille shop, or you'll be waiting a long time before they can help you. But be sure that when they do, they'll spend as much time as you need to find the pair (or pairs!) that suit you best. And they are soooo...
2f, 32, Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Anokhi has sold clothes and linens with contemporary block-print designs since 1970. 32 Khan Market, New Delhi, 91/(0) 11-2460-3423; 2nd Floor KK Square, C-11, Prithviraj Rd., C-Scheme, Jaipur, 91/(0) 14- 1400-7244; plus 21 other locations across...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico