Collected by Camden Luxford
Parque Curiña s/n (Desvío carretera Yanque a, Achoma, Yanque, Peru
Situated inside one of the world’s deepest canyons, this Orient-Express property offers horseback riding onPeruvian Paso steeds, fly-fishing, and trips to see rare Andean condors. Feed baby alpacas at the resort’s farm or take a walk along the...
One of my favorite places when I visited Peru in April was the famous Lake Titicaca in Puno. At 12,500 feet above sea level and nestled between Peru and Bolivia, Lake Titicaca is the highest commercially navigable lake in the world. The lake has a...
The 85-acre Chaparrí Reserve is named for Chaparrí Mountain, considered sacred by Peruvian shamans. The dry forest is home to animals such as the llamalike guanaco, the Andean condor, and the spectacled bear (shown above). Reservations required....
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings