Collected by Ondjamba Safaris Namibia
Ondjamba Safaris Namibia′s Wishlist
Grootberg Lodge isn't just a place to stay; it's an experience, one that is beneficial to the Namibian people, to the land and to the conservation of Namibia's precious wildlife. Built by the World Wildlife Fund and the European Union on one of...
2 Theo-Ben Gurirab Street, Swakopmund, Namibia
On my recent trip to Swakopmund, Namibia, I attended the Adventure Travel World Summit being held at the Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Center. It is centrally located in the downtown of Swakopmund, near all of the bars and restaurants and...
3 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, Namibia
I couldn't have been more impressed with Swakopmund, Namibia if I tried. It is a vibrant, ocean-front community with a quaint downtown area and a gorgeous ocean boardwalk, with a handful of restaurants and bars to sit waterfront. What really got...
Located just a few minutes outside of Namibia's capital city, Windhoek, lies River Crossing Lodge: a haven for both relaxation and adventure activities. Unwind by the pool or with an incredible sunset over the valley, or challenge yourself with a...
C40, Palmwag, Namibia
On the way back to Windhoek after a five day Desert Elephant Tracking Experience with Ondjamba Safaris in northwest Namibia, our guide, Dieter, knew that our group was looking to have an authentic experience with the Himba, one of the most...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village