On the way to Amafia
Collected by Carrie
84017 Positano, Province of Salerno, Italy
The day my boyfriend and I arrived in Positano, Italy, we headed up to the tiny village of Nocella to start our trek on the Path of Gods, which winds along the moutain's edge. This was one of our first views stepping outside of Nocella onto the...
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 137, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Stores specializing in hand-painted ceramics are all over the Amalfi Coast. At this family-run outlet in Positano, I picked up some small limoncello glasses and egg cups for friends. The store will happily ship large platters and vases back to the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked