On the Water
Sponsored by Lee County Visitors Bureau
The warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico await along The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel. Here are five ways to explore the most beautiful parts of that shining sea.
Sanibel Island, Florida, USA
The calm Gulf waters and pristine white-sand beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel beg visitors to go island-hopping, and there's a string of barrier-island beauties to explore. Sanibel and Captiva are probably the best known, famous for their sublime...
880 Belcher Rd, Boca Grande, FL 33921, USA
Pontoon rentals, charter cruises, and sunset cruises await for those who want to get out on the water and explore the Gulf of Mexico and the inshore waters of Fort Myers and Sanibel. With 20 local marinas, there's a place to launch your craft at...
112 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL 33957, USA
There's nothing like feeling the wind in your hair as you pilot a Waverunner around the smooth waters along The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel. It's a pure adrenalin rush to cruise along the spectacular coastline. But do slow down sometimes too,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village