On The Oregon Trail
Collected by Staci Schneider
If you have never had the opportunity to see Crater Lake in person, nothing can quite prepare you for the intense azul waters reflecting the sky. The deepest lake in the US, it is made up completely of collected water from melted snow and rain...
1792 Marine Dr, Astoria, OR 97103, USA
The Columbia River Maritime Museum in Astoria should be on your list if you enjoy regional maritime history. Although many movie lovers may recognize Astoria as the location for the film- The Goonies, not many know that Astoria is also a training...
U.S. 101, Brookings, OR 97415, USA
The perfect place for some dramatic, coastal hiking when you're on the Old US Highway 101 is Harris Beach State Park. After viewing Arch Rock, head south on the well marked Coastal Trail for an incredible out and back hike to the Natural Bridges...
Crater Lake National Park, 565 Rim Dr, Oregon 97604, USA
Don't miss the chance to sleep on the rim of the beautiful Crater Lake, while staying at the historical and charming Crater Lake Lodge. The views are unmatched, the staff is friendly and you already know it's my favorite national park breakfast in...
17290 Chambon, France
Chambon is a tiny village near the mid-Atlantic coast in France. I stayed at the Tomlin's Guest House, a serene place to unwind and enjoy the slow pace of the French countryside. At the suggestion of the owner, we took a pleasant stroll outside of...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May