On Land and At Sea in Cancun and the Riviera Maya
Whether you are a water enthusiast, or a "landlubber," there are many adventures for the whole family, to be found in Cancun and on the Riviera Maya. There are Maya ruins, mysterious cenotes and tangled jungles to explore. Zip-lining, jet-packing over the water, getting your scuba certification and swimming with gentle whale sharks are just some of the other adventures available to you. For golfers, championship courses beckon, while spa-goers will find a host of tranquil venues to visit.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip