Collected by Rob Carroll
Musandam Governorate, Oman
Jutting out into the crystal clear waters of the Hormuz Strait you’ll find Oman’s sleepy exclave, Musandam. The striking landscape and phenomenal coastlines here provide the ultimate destination for thrill seekers and culture lovers alike. The...
Al Amarat, Oman
Mention to friends and family that you are planning a trip to Oman and, invariably, you will be met by dumb stares and the inevitable, “Where?” Seven years after being introduced to travel and lifestyle readers around the globe, Oman’s reputation...
Ar Rissah, Oman
Jebel Akhdar, meaning (The Green Mountain), surpringly provided some lush, terraced landscapes to hike through. Due to Jebel Akhdar’s location and unique weather, the Green Mountain produces a variety of fruits, but it also produces some...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico