Collected by Kevin Chan
Musandam Governorate, Oman
Jutting out into the crystal clear waters of the Hormuz Strait you’ll find Oman’s sleepy exclave, Musandam. The striking landscape and phenomenal coastlines here provide the ultimate destination for thrill seekers and culture lovers alike. The...
Sultan Qaboos St, ولاية بوشر، Oman
While working in Muscat we found time to visit the Grand Mosque. The scale of the mosque is so large that it is difficult to photograph. It is one of the largest chandeliers in the world. The craftsmanship that went into this structure is...
Ar Rissah, Oman
Jebel Akhdar, meaning (The Green Mountain), surpringly provided some lush, terraced landscapes to hike through. Due to Jebel Akhdar’s location and unique weather, the Green Mountain produces a variety of fruits, but it also produces some...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico