Collected by Kevin Chan
Musandam Governorate, Oman
Jutting out into the crystal clear waters of the Hormuz Strait you’ll find Oman’s sleepy exclave, Musandam. The striking landscape and phenomenal coastlines here provide the ultimate destination for thrill seekers and culture lovers alike. The...
Sultan Qaboos St, ولاية بوشر، Oman
Proportions can be deceiving in a mosque that is littered with superlatives – largest, biggest, most, prettiest are common words you hear when researching the mosque that was completed in 2001. The mosque’s total capacity is 20,000...
Ar Rissah, Oman
Jebel Akhdar, meaning (The Green Mountain), surpringly provided some lush, terraced landscapes to hike through. Due to Jebel Akhdar’s location and unique weather, the Green Mountain produces a variety of fruits, but it also produces some...
Jebel Shams, Jabal Shams, Oman
It's referred to as Oman's Grand Canyon - located on Jebel Shams (mountain of sun). The Balcony Walk is a well marked trail that runs the rim of the canyon. This 4 hour out and back hike will dish up some of the best views in Oman. You will pass...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With