Collected by Collette Kubota
Al Amarat, Oman
Mention to friends and family that you are planning a trip to Oman and, invariably, you will be met by dumb stares and the inevitable, “Where?” Seven years after being introduced to travel and lifestyle readers around the globe, Oman’s reputation...
At the summit of Oman’s Jabal Akhdar (Green Mountain), you’ll find the new Alila Jabal Akhdar resort, whose flat rooftops are a nod to traditional Omani homes. You can hike the craggy Al Hajar Mountains by day and, by night, take a dip...
In a country that doesn't believe in serving budget travelers, Rob's Guest House is a super option to expensive, impersonal hotels in Oman. At Rob's - you feel like you are staying with friends. I stayed here and it was a perfect budget way to...
Ar Rissah, Oman
Jebel Akhdar, meaning (The Green Mountain), surpringly provided some lush, terraced landscapes to hike through. Due to Jebel Akhdar’s location and unique weather, the Green Mountain produces a variety of fruits, but it also produces some...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter