Collected by Ed Gabrys
Ain Al Fayda - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Oman is a treasure which I am happy to say, is relatively unknown to the average tourist. It's sparse mountains are teeming with canyons (wadis) filled with refreshing emerald pools. Just be aware of any distant rain storms, they could quickly...
Jebel Shams, Jabal Shams, Oman
It's referred to as Oman's Grand Canyon - located on Jebel Shams (mountain of sun). The Balcony Walk is a well marked trail that runs the rim of the canyon. This 4 hour out and back hike will dish up some of the best views in Oman. You will pass...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos