Olympic Peninsula 9/14
Collected by Katherine Dann
554 Voice of America Rd W, Sequim, WA 98382, USA
The lush Olympic Penisula has the rainforest, vampire movie settings, Second Beach for camping and the Dungeness Spit. At 5.5 miles in length, the Dungeness Spit is the world's longest naturally occurring sandspit and makes a fabulous hike. Home...
3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
This was our first U.S. National Park in the Pacific Northwest and it was awesome. If you can go, you must drive up the Hurricane Ridge. It is a bit of a drive, but it's absolutely gorgeous, and the views at the top are stunning. There's another...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked