Olympic Peninsula 9/14
Collected by Katherine Dann
554 Voice of America Rd W, Sequim, WA 98382, USA
The lush Olympic Penisula has the rainforest, vampire movie settings, Second Beach for camping and the Dungeness Spit. At 5.5 miles in length, the Dungeness Spit is the world's longest naturally occurring sandspit and makes a fabulous hike. Home...
3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
This was our first U.S. National Park in the Pacific Northwest and it was awesome. If you can go, you must drive up the Hurricane Ridge. It is a bit of a drive, but it's absolutely gorgeous, and the views at the top are stunning. There's another...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local