Collected by Olivia Warrington
Olivia Warrington ′s Wishlist
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Kuwait might not be many people's dream vacation idea, but it has many sights to see, including the Kuwait Towers. The towers stand downtown along the Arabian Gulf and are one of the countries most famous landmarks. Architecturally they are unique...
It is almost impossible not to steal a bite of the freshly baked Iranian bread (Khubiz Irani). The baker prepares the dough, and bakes it right in front of you. He stands in front of his tandoor clay oven, wearing a head cloth to withstand the...
Arabian Gulf St, Salmiya, Kuwait
“Buongiorno, Signor Farley,” said Umberto, the head waiter at Hotel Missoni’s Cucina restaurant. By the beginning of the third day of my stay, the staff knew my name. And what I drank with breakfast. An espresso doppio was delivered to my table a...
The Aurora Borealis goes on all night in Akureyri, Iceland; however, the clouds, moon and weather prevent the human eye to see it all the time. We were lucky enough to be able to catch the Northern Lights on our trip. It was just like how the old...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys