Collected by Olivia Warrington
Olivia Warrington ′s Wishlist
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Kuwait might not be many people's dream vacation idea, but it has many sights to see, including the Kuwait Towers. The towers stand downtown along the Arabian Gulf and are one of the countries most famous landmarks. Architecturally they are unique...
It is almost impossible not to steal a bite of the freshly baked Iranian bread (Khubiz Irani). The baker prepares the dough, and bakes it right in front of you. He stands in front of his tandoor clay oven, wearing a head cloth to withstand the...
Symphony Style Mall, Arabian Gulf St, Salmiya 22012, Kuwait
“Buongiorno, Signor Farley,” said Umberto, the head waiter at Hotel Missoni’s Cucina restaurant. By the beginning of the third day of my stay, the staff knew my name. And what I drank with breakfast. An espresso doppio was delivered to my table a...
The Aurora Borealis goes on all night in Akureyri, Iceland; however, the clouds, moon and weather prevent the human eye to see it all the time. We were lucky enough to be able to catch the Northern Lights on our trip. It was just like how the old...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico