Collected by AFAR Traveler
Oliver Daniels-Pavich′s Wishlist
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
I absolutely adore spending time in Myanmar and I jump at every chance I can to get myself there. Many of the quirky touches I love often involve some kind of heritage or history. Possibly out of need and necessity rather than to clutch to the...
The Nuggets Rd, Ahuriri Flat 9271, New Zealand
You feel pretty close to the end of the world when you arrive at Nugget Point. A 10-minute paved walk takes you to the lighthouse. Fur seals/kekeno breed on the rocks below. In summer the ocean can be covered in large flocks of sooty...
1, Harbour Town, 20 Wharf St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
I guess what I love about street art is that it is art of the moment. It isn’t meant to be there forever. You are here . You can find these words on this spot on this wall. The laneways covered in Melbourne street art have become one of the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna