old san juan
Collected by anna
63 Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
La Fortaleza was San Juan’s first Spanish fortification, built in the 1530s before construction began on the larger San Felipe del Morro. Like El Morro, La Fortaleza is both a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a U.S. National Historic...
501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
We visited El Morro during a brief cruise visit to San Juan, Puerto Rico. We only had from 3pm - 10pm in port, but we know the one thing on our must do list: El Morro. We arrived at El Morro & the fort’s sprawling lawn after a 20 minute...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now