Collected by Claudia Thomas
620 N Harvey Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
The victims of the Oklahoma City bombing are memorialized in what is perhaps the most moving and most beautiful memorial created in the United States. Located in the heart of OKC there is a museum alongside the memorial. This is an absolute must...
201 S Walbaum Rd, Calumet, OK 73014, USA
Who would have thought it. We stopped at the Cherokee Trading Post and Restaurant in the middle of a long, long day on the I-40 for purely aesthetic reasons (we wanted to get our pictures taken by the big historical mural, ok?). And while the rest...
2717 W 3rd St, Elk City, OK 73644, USA
Along Route 66 in Elk City OK you will find a museum complex with a Route 66 museum, an old town museum, a transportation museum and a farm and ranch museum. A massive collection of tractor seats and another of barbed wire are among the many...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna