Collected by Claudia Thomas
620 N Harvey Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
The victims of the Oklahoma City bombing are memorialized in what is perhaps the most moving and most beautiful memorial created in the United States. Located in the heart of OKC there is a museum alongside the memorial. This is an absolute must...
201 S Walbaum Rd, Calumet, OK 73014, USA
Who would have thought it. We stopped at the Cherokee Trading Post and Restaurant in the middle of a long, long day on the I-40 for purely aesthetic reasons (we wanted to get our pictures taken by the big historical mural, ok?). And while the rest...
2717 W 3rd St, Elk City, OK 73644, USA
Along Route 66 in Elk City OK you will find a museum complex with a Route 66 museum, an old town museum, a transportation museum and a farm and ranch museum. A massive collection of tractor seats and another of barbed wire are among the many...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun