Collected by Krista Keefe
14 The Green, Woodstock, VT 05091, USA
The Woodstock Inn has a Rockefeller pedigree and the best setting in town. Bartenders are knowledgable about activities in the area, and rooms are spacious and comfortable. The gift shop features the work of several local woodworkers and glass...
26 Central St, Woodstock, VT 05091, USA
Stepping into Who is Sylvia? is like entering the collective closets of all of New England's sassiest grandmothers. The treasures to plunder include embroidered Edwardian baby clothes, mink stoles, rhinestone brooches and felt cloches. When I was...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season