Collected by Nicole Thomson
Paseo, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I have lived in Oklahoma City since 1985 and I have spent a lot of time in the Paseo Arts District. I've seen it go from boarded up and urban blight to the vibrant community it is today. It's like a little Spanish village with stucco buildings --...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun