Collected by Ted Schmitt
Places to visit in the Okanagan
3303 Boucherie Rd, West Kelowna, BC V1Z 2H3, Canada
Alas! This year's Sugar Plum Fair, at the local Quail's Gate Winery, was devoid of the pirouetting snowflakes I had hoped for. Fortunately, there were ballerinas, wine, cheese and dessert. And even though I didn't get my way this year, the view...
1730 Mission Hill Rd, West Kelowna, BC V4T 2E4, Canada
You may not know but British Columbia has a wine region that is a worthy rival of Napa and Tuscany. Mission Hill Winery is one of the stellar estates that not only has some of the best wine in Canada but also serves the best food with matching...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season