Collected by Elizabeth Leahy
655 E Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
Although Ojai Beverage Co. only has a few of their own brews, they have a great selection on tap for beer tastings! Try a burger (the 50/50 is my favorite) and a plate of fries with your beer or wine flights. Besides beer and wine tastings and...
3277 E Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
A cozy spot on the very edge of Ojai before you descend into the twisted Cypress and citrus groves, this red-and-white checked tablecloth place delivers on its promise. With amazing homegrown tomatoes in its Caprese and Strawberry shortcake to die...
10340 Reeves Rd, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
Meditation Mount is simply lovely! At the end of the day, take a walk down the quiet garden path. Hear the water trickling and smell the flowers as you make your way toward the edge of the mountain: the view point. As the sun begins to set, look...
302 W Matilija St, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
"Bart" created a book-lover's heaven! This open-air bookstore is everything one could hope for: mazes of shelves to explore, shaded tables for all-day reading, a huge selection of new and used titles, themed collections (cookbooks in the "kitchen"...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map