Collected by Elizabeth Leahy
655 E Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
Although Ojai Beverage Co. only has a few of their own brews, they have a great selection on tap for beer tastings! Try a burger (the 50/50 is my favorite) and a plate of fries with your beer or wine flights. Besides beer and wine tastings and...
3277 E Ojai Ave, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
A cozy spot on the very edge of Ojai before you descend into the twisted Cypress and citrus groves, this red-and-white checked tablecloth place delivers on its promise. With amazing homegrown tomatoes in its Caprese and Strawberry shortcake to die...
10340 Reeves Rd, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
Meditation Mount is simply lovely! At the end of the day, take a walk down the quiet garden path. Hear the water trickling and smell the flowers as you make your way toward the edge of the mountain: the view point. As the sun begins to set, look...
302 W Matilija St, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
"Bart" created a book-lover's heaven! This open-air bookstore is everything one could hope for: mazes of shelves to explore, shaded tables for all-day reading, a huge selection of new and used titles, themed collections (cookbooks in the "kitchen"...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter