Collected by Hk Lee
327-17 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Gopchang Jeongol is a retro bar in Seoul's hip Hongdae neighborhood that turns a smooth blend of retro classics. Record lined walls consume some of the space, while vintage stereo equipment claims the rest. Pleasing to the eye and ear, one can...
50 Yonsei-ro, Sinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
After some meetings on campus, I got to take a short tour of the University of Yonsei in Seoul. I loved the older, plant-covered buildings in this area, and the whole university created such a calm environment for learning.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter