Collected by Amy
1901 Ford Dr, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Housed inside a mansion built in 1910, this 60-room boutique hotel was purchased and reopened as the Glidden House in the later part of the century. The property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and shows its age through...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December