Collected by AFAR Explorer
11150 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
The Cleveland Museum of Art recently opened its new Atrium, connecting the original 1916 building with the new Rafael Viñoly-designed addition that effectively doubled the museum's size. Standing under the 66' high glass-and-mullion atrium roof,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys