Collected by Donald T Barkemeyer
39 E State St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
The Ohio Theater opened in 1928 as a 2,779-seat movie house. During its heyday, performers like Milton Berle, Cab Calloway, and Ginger Rogers crossed its stage. Today it is the home of the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, and the CAPA Summer Movie...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun