Collected by Andrew Hinson
Valley of the Five Lakes, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
The Icefield Parkway isn’t just a highway linking Lake Louise and Jasper, Alberta. It’s a 230-km road trip through the Canadian Rockies, past a series of emerald-green alpine lakes fed by nearby glaciers. The entire route connects Jasper and Banff...
132 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1C1, Canada
Warner Stables might be on the fringes of the booming resort town of Banff, Alberta; however, even a 1hr trail ride leads far enough from the hustle and bustle main street to feel like the Wild West. Horseback journeys have a long history in Banff...
Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
1122 16 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0T6, Canada
Located just off trendy 17 Ave SW, Hotel Elan combines stunning comfort and modern luxury in a boutique hotel. The suites are massive, with a bedroom, living room, and full kitchen, so you’ll feel right at home throughout your stay. Just don’t...
700 Tunnel Mountain Rd, Banff, AB T0L, Canada
Although Buffalo Mountain Lodge is only minutes from downtown Banff, its location on Tunnel Mountain is surrounded by wilderness. Some of the best wildlife viewing in Western Canada is within walking distance of the front doors. It’s common to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles