Collected by Andrew Hinson
Valley of the Five Lakes, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
The Icefield Parkway isn’t just a highway linking Lake Louise and Jasper, Alberta. It’s a 230-km road trip through the Canadian Rockies, past a series of emerald-green alpine lakes fed by nearby glaciers. The entire route connects Jasper and Banff...
132 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1C1, Canada
Warner Stables might be on the fringes of the booming resort town of Banff, Alberta; however, even a 1hr trail ride leads far enough from the hustle and bustle main street to feel like the Wild West. Horseback journeys have a long history in Banff...
Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
1122 16 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0T6, Canada
Located just off trendy 17 Ave SW, Hotel Elan combines stunning comfort and modern luxury in a boutique hotel. The suites are massive, with a bedroom, living room, and full kitchen, so you’ll feel right at home throughout your stay. Just don’t...
700 Tunnel Mountain Rd, Banff, AB T0L, Canada
Although Buffalo Mountain Lodge is only minutes from downtown Banff, its location on Tunnel Mountain is surrounded by wilderness. Some of the best wildlife viewing in Western Canada is within walking distance of the front doors. It’s common to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked