Collected by Tracy Robertson
4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Whistler Blackcomb receives lots of press about its big-mountain features, but the resort offers plenty of terrain for every family member and skill level. The Whistler Blackcomb Snow School, among the best in North America, is...
4050 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
The Blackcomb Snowmobile snowcat puts the backcountry at your fingertips, all from the cozy confines of Whistler Village. The company's 4,000-acre Brandywine ski area is a short drive from the village but a world away from the more populated...
Whistler, BC V0N, Canada
The Peak 2 Peak Gondola that connects Whistler and Blackcomb mountains was considered a glitzy and expensive PR move when it opened in 2007. Today the 1.9-mile span, the longest unsupported span in the world, ferries hikers, bikers, and...
Alder Creek, Whistler, BC V0N 1B2, Canada
The Harmony Express chair on Whistler Mountain offers access to more advanced terrain with a third of the crowd. Wide open bowls, ridge runs, and the opportunity for plenty of powder (weather permitting) kept us on that corner of the mountain all...
Green Lake, Whistler, BC V0N, Canada
When the winter winds are too cold to be skiing atop Whistler Mountain, it's the perfect time to be on the lake. Every winter in Whistler, Green Lake freezes over and becomes a playground for winter activities. If you're not into the good old...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos