Collected by Keep Walking Joao
5700 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Anyone who's into model trains should visit the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Originally opened in 1941, The Great Train Story was the largest model train of its day. After being briefly shuttered in 2002 for extensive additions, this...
615 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60661, USA
Please get the bacon wrapped dates stuffed with chorizo. They are incredible and it's hard not to sop your bread up with that sauce. I was also impressed with the chicken thigh. A lot of the other small dishes were good but not amazing,...
Streeterville, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Bertrand Goldberg's Marina City, completed in 1964, led the way for a mixed use approach to architecture conceived as "live where you work and play" with the House of Blues occupying the plaza level. Learn a bit about Chicago's architecture on one...
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Part of the fun of visiting famous destinations in the USA is coming up with unique, original ways to photograph them. I've seen hundreds of images of Cloud Gate in Chicago's Millennium Park, but I wanted to come up with something that was wholly...
222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Home to all things shopping, the Merchandise Mart is the crown jewel of the all-powerful Chicago retail scene. Housed in an historic building (which you can see like above from the Architectural Boat Tour), this market mecca welcomes over 10...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Restaurants + CafésTar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps