Off the Beaten Path in St. Augustine
Collected by David Chatterton
Here are some great places that are off the beaten path in St. Augustine!
300 Anastasia Park Rd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
St. Augustine is one of my favorite places in the US and Anastasia State Park is a very beautiful and clean beach. It is quiet but popular with tourists. Even so, it feels like you are still in a small town with easy going people, delicious...
999 Anastasia Blvd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
Who doesn't want to hang out with hundreds of crocodiles and alligators? I do! Last week, Bob and I took a zip-line and obstacle course challenge over these strange and ancient looking creatures. And, while I didn't feel like I was going to be any...
102 San Marco Ave, St Augustine, FL 32084, USA
There are so many wonderful places to see in St. Augustine, Fl. This is one of those towns where every little corner hides a gem. And because it's so walkable, you can discover all the rich gifts that the oldest city in America has to offer, on...
270 Estrella Ave, St Augustine, FL 32095, USA
This was an incredible experience soaring over beautiful St. Augustine in a biplane! Seeing the coastline and the Castillo de San Marcos from the air was truly an unforgettable moment. I highly suggest you take this trip to see a different side of...
205 Anastasia Blvd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
What a lucky find! O'Steen's pulls in fresh local seafood and has a down home cookin' flair. The location is great, away from the crowded downtown area. This is a must-eat if you want to experience a true local spot.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna