Collected by Odessa Kidd
5301 Airport Blvd #100, Austin, TX 78751, USA
I have been to Japan three times, and every time I've discovered a new favorite dish. As a traveler, I will venture out of my comfort zone to experience the best a cuisine can give. At Kome, I felt like I was in Osaka or even Fukuoka experiencing...
3403 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
The best Vietnamese cuisine in Houston can be found at Mai's. The late night hours of 3 or 4 a.m. on the weekends allows ample time each day to make it in for a meal. Mai's is located in Midtown, or the 'Vietnam of Houston.' They offer only...
1658 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Set inside a 1920s renovated church, Mark's was voted as Houston's Most Romantic Restaurant. As beautiful as the ambiance is, with its hand-painted deco walls and golden ceiling, it is surpassed only by the food. Chef and owner Mark Cox prepares a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles