Collected by Rachel
785 Dodecanese Blvd, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, USA
These honey-drenched delicacies tempt the customers of Hellas Bakery and make you ask "Where am I?" No, you're not on the sun-drenched coast of Greece, but in Tarpon Springs, on the sun-drenched west coast of Florida. Originally settled in the...
10 Pier 60 Drive, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
As of mid-2013 the local tourism board likes to promote Clearwater Beach as the "Best Beach Town in Florida" though I recall previous "Best Beach in America" and "Top X Beaches in the World" titles having been used while researching a visit....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter