Odd San Francisco
Collected by Dani Vernon
Just a fraction of the quirky things that make San Francisco perfectly weird. Pretty much impossible to tour the city without running into something unusual!
Fort Funston Rd, San Francisco, CA 94132, USA
You can hang out at Fort Funston in San Francisco all day and watch hang gliders go by. This was an especially weird day to be an observer: the sun broke through park of the clouds in a circle, which makes it appear as though the glider is about...
1690 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
In Golden Gate Park, right off Ocean Beach, you'll find two historic Murphy windmills that have just been restored to their former working glory. The surrounding tulips and a picnic area make it a perfect pit-stop on your way to, or from, the...
55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
The academy of arts and science museum in golden gate park offers a whole day of fun and learning. A planetarium, an aquarium and a rainforest is such a diverse experience under one roof which is designed with the environment in mind. The roof is...
Pier 39 Beach and, The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
AT&T Park and the Cable Cars were my highlights. The cable car is fun and let my imagination run wild with how things could've been "back in the day". Definitely do it. The MUNI 3 day pass (in our case) was so worth it as we used the bus...
200 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
When roaming the streets of San Francisco, pray to the angels above that you'll hear a trumpet playing The Godfather theme. Follow your ears and you'll run into Gabriel Angelo. Dressed in an apple cap, bowtie and taps on his shoes, Gabriel is San...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico