October 2016 Sapporo Osaka
Collected by Alayne Ohta
2 Chome-2-8-32 Nishishinsaibashi, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0086, Japan
I was brought to Aji Ho by a Japanese friend and was instantly blown away by its size and scale. Most restaurants in Japan are pretty small, particularly in the Amerika Mura neighborhood that Aji Ho calls home. Aji Ho is visible from a block or...
1 Chome-7-7 Dōtonbori, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0071, Japan
See all of our ideas for where to go in 2015. This Osaka restaurant is so tiny, it's tough to find any information about it. Tucked into an alley, the restaurant is hidden away, making it difficult to find even if you know its address. But for...
Nanba, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0076, Japan
A must go for foodie - the delicious Jiyuken Curry in Osaka. They even made rice crackers out of Jiyuken Curry flavor! Words can't describe the flavor... See all of our ideas for where to go in 2015.
Japan, 〒542-0073 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Nipponbashi, 1 Chome−21−１６ たこそうビル ２Ｆ
Kushikatsu (串カツ) or kushiage (串揚げ) is a Japanese cuisine of seasoned, skewered and fried meat, seafood and vegetables. The Shinsekai area of Osaka, near the Tsūtenkaku (TV Tower), is best known for its kushikatsu restaurants, including the famous...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked