October 2016 Sapporo Osaka
Collected by Alayne Ohta
2 Chome-2-8-32 Nishishinsaibashi, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0086, Japan
I was brought to Aji Ho by a Japanese friend and was instantly blown away by its size and scale. Most restaurants in Japan are pretty small, particularly in the Amerika Mura neighborhood that Aji Ho calls home. Aji Ho is visible from a block or...
1 Chome-7-7 Dōtonbori, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0071, Japan
See all of our ideas for where to go in 2015. This Osaka restaurant is so tiny, it's tough to find any information about it. Tucked into an alley, the restaurant is hidden away, making it difficult to find even if you know its address. But for...
Nanba, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0076, Japan
A must go for foodie - the delicious Jiyuken Curry in Osaka. They even made rice crackers out of Jiyuken Curry flavor! Words can't describe the flavor... See all of our ideas for where to go in 2015.
Japan, 〒542-0073 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Nipponbashi, 1 Chome−21−１６ たこそうビル ２Ｆ
Kushikatsu (串カツ) or kushiage (串揚げ) is a Japanese cuisine of seasoned, skewered and fried meat, seafood and vegetables. The Shinsekai area of Osaka, near the Tsūtenkaku (TV Tower), is best known for its kushikatsu restaurants, including the famous...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now