Collected by Kathleen Rutkowski
453 Avenue Henry Clews, 06210 Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France
Chateau de la Napoule is a beautiful old castle located right on the Mediterranean in the south of France. You can go into the gardens and the inside of the castle or you can lay on the beaches outside. There are many places nearby for small hikes...
06320 Cap-d'Ail, France
I took a bus from my hostel in Nice to this little town called Cap D'ail. Across from the bus station I saw a sign for what seemed like a trail. I crossed the road and down the stairs, through a tunnel and voila, discovered a path that hugs the...
1 Place du Général de Gaulle, 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
The Riviera was a refuge for many artists during the war, and when the owners of La Colombe d’Or in St. Paul de Vence exchanged meals for works of art, they eventually found themselves with a world-class collection. Today, pieces by Fernand...
Avenue Nicolas II, 06000 Nice, France
Located in the center of Nice, the Russian Orthodox Cathedral is a must visit during your stay in Nice. The architecture is very stand out from the rest of the buildings in the city. It's a quiet area surrounded by tall trees. While you are...
6 Place de la Sinne, 68150 Ribeauville, France
Ribeauvillé is a picturesque wine town in the Alsace region of France, filled with small half-timbered buildings, friendly shop keepers, delicious French bread, and Alsatian wines, all under the background of the beautiful Vosges Mountains. I...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now