Collected by Kathleen Rutkowski
Place du Général de Gaulle, 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
The Riviera was a refuge for many artists during the war, and when the owners of La Colombe d’Or in St-Paul-de-Vence exchanged meals for works of art, they eventually found themselves with a world-class collection. Today, pieces by Fernand...
10 Rue de la Paix, 06360 Èze, France
A maze of narrow medieval streets wind up and down this village perched along the Grande Corniche. The ruins of a château are now an exotic garden, and the 18th-century neoclassical Notre Dame of the Assumption church is a national monument....
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 3 How a Coronavirus Vaccine Will Affect Your Future Travel Plans
- 4 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 5 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.