Collected by Maren Kloster Sandnes
R. de Serralves 124, 4150-262 Porto, Portugal
Here's a cool idea I like and would like to see all over the city: to use the terraces on the top of high buildings to create modern spaces great to relax outside enjoying the warmer weather. On the 15th floor of Ipanama Park, the hotel pool turns...
Praça da Ribeira, nº1, 4050-513 Porto, Portugal
In Oporto, Portugal, you can take a river cruz if you want. There are several choices from 50 minute boat tours to several hours or even several days. I chose to go on the 50 minute "Six Bridges" river cruise. I started at the Cais da Ribeira...
R. Azevedo Magalhães 314, 4430-999 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
No trip to Porto is complete without a visit to one of the wine caves of Vila Nova de Gaia, across the river from the city's historic Ribeira neighborhood. Many of the port wine lodges have been in business for centuries, and most offer tastings...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local