Collected by Katya Mukhina
Tahaa Rd, Pātio, French Polynesia
On a recent trip to research resorts, I had the opportunity to visit Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora and the island of Taha'a. All were fabulous places to explore, but my favorite stay was at the Five Star Taha'a Island Resort and Spa on the island of...
Hiva Oa, French Polynesia
There may not be much to this tiny island in the French Polynesia but it's big on history if you have any interest in Paul Gauguin and Jacques Brel. If you are looking for a secluded spot with little amenities, this is a perfect spot in paradise....
Atoll Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Rangiroa doesn't have the dramatic peaks of islands like Bora Bora, but it does have a rival underwater scene. While snorkeling above the reefs surrounding the largest atoll in French Polynesia’s Tuamotu archipelago, you’ll experience...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet