Collected by Limya Haris
2319 S El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
There are a couple of sugar shacks in California, one in Huntington Beach and Rose's in San Clemente. Both cater to surfers, offer views of the ocean and spectacular food at California prices. I have a weakness for omelettes of any description and...
234 E 17th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
Green Leaf is one of my favorite discoveries in Costa Mesa. The menu options are a little overwhelming, but everything I've tried so far has been delicious. My favorite are the steak, mango, and thai chile lettuce cups with lemongrass lychee...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet