Collected by Karine
234 E 17th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
Green Leaf is one of my favorite discoveries in Costa Mesa. The menu options are a little overwhelming, but everything I've tried so far has been delicious. My favorite are the steak, mango, and thai chile lettuce cups with lemongrass lychee...
Victoria Beach, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
If you want to get away from the madness of Main Beach, Victoria Beach offers a quieter experience. It's a little harder to get to, but the extra effort is worth it. From Pacific Coast Highway, turn into Nyes Place to find a parking spot, walk...
30806 Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
One of the benefits of having a rocky coastline (like the one in Laguna Beach) is that you get some amazing tide pool formations which offer the opportunity to view sea anemones and starfish (and various other saltwater critters) up close. The...
26801 Ortega Hwy, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, USA
As part of our two week trek across California, we stopped off at the Mission San Juan Capistrano in San Juan Capistrano just south of Los Angeles. We got there at around 4:30 which left us only 30 minutes to see everything. Although not a huge...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019