Collected by Milla
70 Newport Pier, Newport Beach, CA 92663, USA
Compared with other piers in the area Newport is less popular but in my opinion it is just as scenic. The surrounding area is full of restaurants, lodgings, volleyball courts, and miles of beach to soak up the sun. While on the PCH take Newport...
E 17th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA
What used to be a derelict street stacked with your typical fast food joints has now become a mecca for boutique-style fitness, health, and artisan shops. Welcome to 17th Street. You'll find everything here from juice shops and breakfast spots in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun