Collected by Rachel
R. de Dom João de Ornelas, 2510-074 Óbidos, Portugal
The Mariquinhas was one of the first houses in Portugal to promote the cherry liqueur of Óbidos. This family enterprise, with more than 50 years of history, still follows accurately the recipe of its mentor and creator. Start off with a visit to...
Paço Real, 2510-999 Óbidos, Portugal
Up and down the streets in the shadow of Obidos Castle are shops and cafes. The city may be famous for its castle and the fact that it still retains its ancient city walls, but many also know it for its signature drink, a cherry-flavored liqueur...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season