Collected by Ryan Carolissen
Monte Albán, Oax., Mexico
The Zapotec ruled above the Valley of Oaxaca from their hilltop capital, named Monte Alban. Any visit to Oaxaca should include a tour of these impressive ruins. The native people living in Oaxaca today can trace their heritage directly back to the...
Juárez, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
Puerto Escodido, Oaxaca is primarily known for its double overhead barrels and surf scene. However there are some nice secluded coves protected from the massive surf, where one can enjoy calm, warm Pacific waters and eat fresh mariscos on the...
Playa Zipolite, Oaxaca, Mexico
Mexico is home to so many diverse wonders - canyons, deserts, rainforest, cities and, of course, beaches. One of the country's most fabulous beaches is tiny Zipolite on the Oaxacan coast. But it's not your typical head- pounding, hard-drinking,...
playa Zipolite, Avenida Principal, Oax., Mexico
on a sleepy coast in Oaxaca you'll find beachside town of zipolite. beautiful beach lined with thatched hut palapas and a few newer stylish cabana places. cheap, mellow, great place to be in the moment. hammocks available to with lockers in most...
Calle Primera Pte. 103, Centro, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
It's easy to head to a beach town and get stuck at all the typico backpacker bars hawking a different 'night' every day of the week: ladies' night; free shots night; you name it, it's been done. Casa Babylon easily stands apart from that well-worn...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys